At First Choice Ventilation, we believe that Safety is a fundamental pillar of a successful company. A clean, safe, and healthy working environment is better for our employees, better for our customers, and better for our business.
Our Safety Philosophy is based on the following principles:
To accomplish our Safety Goals, we practice the following:
- All accidents are preventable.
- If an accident or "near miss" occurs, it is a learning opportunity to prevent future occurrences.
- Time and resources spent on improving safety is an investment in our employees and in our business.
- We are responsible for our own safety, and for those around us.
- We will not be satisfied until we have an accident-free workplace.
- Regular safety meetings with open and interactive discussions.
- Employee involvement in hazard identification and correction.
- Investigations to determine and correct the root cause of an accident or "near-miss".
- WHSCC rates are 50% lower than industry average.
- ISNetworld rating of "A".